Taiwan Healthcare+ Expo Attendees list 2018

Taiwan Healthcare+ Expo Attendees list 2018

Bailey Steward
Hi,

This is an outstanding offer for* Taiwan Healthcare+ Expo 2018 *Exhibitors.

I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring the list of
attendees for your marketing and sales initiatives.

This is an opportunity to acquire list of* 6,465 *attendees contact details
for a robust marketing campaign which will eventually help you convert the
compiled leads in to phenomenal sales deal.

You will receive the file for permanent usage where you can use this list
for multiple campaigns and cold calling. Please find below mentioned data
fields for your review.

Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title, Phone number, Fax Number,
Email Address, Company Address, Industry type, SIC Code, and Social Media
Link.

Please revert with your interest to get you connected with our Business
Development Manager.

Best Regards,
Bailey Steward
Marketing and Communications