Thank you for your work

Claudio Bantaloukas
I had recently been tasked with verifying why our previous (and ancient) version of SQLite was having difficulty parsing some long and complicated queries our software was throwing at it. Before embarking in the full quest, I tried a more recent version to see whether things had improved.

Lo and behold, the latest version handled these queries without issue, halved the time it took to run some other queries and has apparently not introduced any new issues.

I'd like to thank the SQLite developers for their great work in maintaining this library. You guys rock!

We are currently using the SQLite library at the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre, a non-profit organisation that caters to the crystallographic community as the home of small molecule crystallography data and as a provider of software for pharmaceutical discovery, materials development, research and education.

Kind Regards,
Claudio Bantaloukas

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform [hidden email] and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.

Re: Thank you for your work

Richard Hipp-3
On 5/19/17, Claudio Bantaloukas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Lo and behold, the latest version handled these queries without issue,
> halved the time it took to run some other queries and has apparently not
> introduced any new issues.

It's always nice to hear that we did something right :-)

Re: Thank you for your work

Wolfgang Enzinger
Am Fri, 19 May 2017 13:36:57 -0400 schrieb Richard Hipp:

> On 5/19/17, Claudio Bantaloukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Lo and behold, the latest version handled these queries without issue,
>> halved the time it took to run some other queries and has apparently not
>> introduced any new issues.
>>

> It's always nice to hear that we did something right :-)

Actually you're doing a lot of things right IMO! :-) Anyway, I second
Claudio's emotion.