Thanks for making my product possible

Clay Dowling
Amid all the wailing and gnashing of teeth I thought that I'd just say
thanks for making a great embeddable database that puts a very minimal
burden on the developer.  My product, at least, would never have seen
the light of day without SQLite.  I intend to continue using SQLite into
the future, no matter what SELECT 5/2 returns in its result set.

Clay Dowling
CeaMuS, Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com

Re: Thanks for making my product possible

Edward Wilson
Ditto - sqlite is pure beauty - thanks.

--- Clay Dowling <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Amid all the wailing and gnashing of teeth I thought that I'd just say
> thanks for making a great embeddable database that puts a very minimal
> burden on the developer.  My product, at least, would never have seen
[snip]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Thanks for making my product possible

Jay Sprenkle
Seconded! Give yourself a raise! ;)

I've seen Sqlite popping up all over. I was particularly pleased to see it being
supported as a data source option for open office.