Thanks

Allan Wind
Just a quick note letting you know that sqlite is working great here.
Thanks for making such a wonderful tool available to the world.

Only bump that I hit was that python-sqlite 1.0.1 automatically decodes
BLOBs, which did not jive with inserted MIME enocede data using
`sqlite`.  Switching to TEXT solved that.

Looking forward to a python db compliant client for 3.x hitting the
Debian archives (apsw is nice, I am sure, but not what I want for
the project that I am working on).

/Allan

Re: Thanks

Joel Rosdahl-2
[hidden email] (Allan Wind) writes:

> Looking forward to a python db compliant client for 3.x hitting the
> Debian archives (apsw is nice, I am sure, but not what I want for
> the project that I am working on).

PySQLite 2.0.2 now exists in Debian unstable:

    http://packages.debian.org/python-pysqlite2

I hope it works for you. :-)

        Regards,
        Joel

Joel Rosdahl <[hidden email]>
Key BB845E97; fingerprint 9F4B D780 6EF4 5700 778D  8B22 0064 F9FF BB84 5E97

Re: Thanks

Allan Wind
On 2005-05-23T17:29:14+0200, Joel Rosdahl wrote:
> > Looking forward to a python db compliant client for 3.x hitting the
> > Debian archives (apsw is nice, I am sure, but not what I want for
> > the project that I am working on).
>
> PySQLite 2.0.2 now exists in Debian unstable:
>
>     http://packages.debian.org/python-pysqlite2
>
> I hope it works for you. :-)

Installed and in use since yesterday :-)

/Allan