Trying to compile under VC.NET

Henning Folger
Hello,

I am happy to find sqlite. This backend fully matches my need regarding
to a projekt of mine.
But i have to make some changes to fit into my project.

So i tried to recompile the sources under VC.NET. On the web page i
found a howto to do it, but i have no luck with it.
I always get the error C1010, unexpected end of file while looking for
precompiled headers.

Is there anyone out who can help me or can send me an an howto or maybe
a dsw-File?

Thanks for your help

Henning

Re: Trying to compile under VC.NET

Noel Frankinet
Henning Folger wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am happy to find sqlite. This backend fully matches my need regarding
>to a projekt of mine.
>But i have to make some changes to fit into my project.
>
>So i tried to recompile the sources under VC.NET. On the web page i
>found a howto to do it, but i have no luck with it.
>I always get the error C1010, unexpected end of file while looking for
>precompiled headers.
>
>Is there anyone out who can help me or can send me an an howto or maybe
>a dsw-File?
>
>Thanks for your help
>
>Henning

turn off precompiled header ?

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA
http://www.gistek.net

RE: Trying to compile under VC.NET

Mike Marshall
Just switch off the Using Precompiled Headers directive in the project you
are compiling

Project -> Properties -> C/C++ -> Precompiled Headers

And everything will be AOK

Mike M

RE: Trying to compile under VC.NET

Doug Nebeker
Also be sure to #define THREADSAFE in your project settings if you'll be using multiple threads.

________________________________

I am happy to find sqlite. This backend fully matches my need regarding
to a projekt of mine.
But i have to make some changes to fit into my project.

So i tried to recompile the sources under VC.NET. On the web page i
found a howto to do it, but i have no luck with it.
I always get the error C1010, unexpected end of file while looking for
precompiled headers.

Is there anyone out who can help me or can send me an an howto or maybe
a dsw-File?

Thanks for your help

Henning

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.