Trying to edit my profile on this list

g a sansom
OK, I have been reading this list as separate emails for several weeks
now.  Thought that I would reduce the clutter in my in basket by
resetting to digest form.  The only administrative link that I can find is:

That page as links for the archives, posting to the list (this!),
creating a new subscription (that ONLY creates a new subscription and
nags you about already being subscribed) and unsubscribing.
There is data entry boxes for the admin to access the subscription list,
but I fail that one, too.

What am I missing?  How do I edit my profile?

GA

Re: Trying to edit my profile on this list

Clemens Ladisch
g a sansom wrote:

> That page has links for ... unsubscribing.

That button is labelled "Unsubscribe or edit options".

Regards,
Clemens

Re: Trying to edit my profile on this list

g a sansom
Thank you.

Now that you pointed it out to me, I can see it.

GA