Tutorials, books, video about SQLite

larshgf
Hi

I would appreciate very much  if you clever people out there have some
booktitles or links to tutorials (websites, video etc) about SQLite.

Regards

Lars

Re: Tutorials, books, video about SQLite

Don V Nielsen
Safari Books Online. I believe there are a number of SQLite title there.

On 8/9/17, Lars Frederiksen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would appreciate very much  if you clever people out there have some
> booktitles or links to tutorials (websites, video etc) about SQLite.

Go so the SQLite homepage https://www.sqlite.org/ and find the
"Search" option on the far right of the menu bar.  Click it.  In the
search box type in "books" and then press "Go".  Following the first
hyperlink in the search results.

Re: Tutorials, books, video about SQLite

Bob Friesenhahn
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017, Lars Frederiksen wrote:

> I would appreciate very much  if you clever people out there have some
> booktitles or links to tutorials (websites, video etc) about SQLite.

The O'Reilly book "Using SQLite" has been the most useful book for me
thus far.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn

Re: Tutorials, books, video about SQLite

Nico Williams
By far the best generic SQL book, IMO, is the O'Reilly "SQL" Pocket
Guide.  It's very small and yet fairly comprehensive.  It covers Oracle,
DB2, SQL Server, and MySQL.  But it's very general and brief, and
everything it has to teach you is generally applicable to PostgreSQL and
SQLite3.

Nico

Re: Tutorials, books, video about SQLite

larshgf
Thank you for all your advices concerning books about SQLite. I will have a closer look!

Lars

Re: Tutorials, books, video about SQLite

Donald Shepherd
I've used "The Definitive Guide to SQLite" and have been pretty happy with
it.  I've probably learned more from this list and StackOverflow though.