Typo & missing link

Mark Summerfield-2
On this page:

https://sqlite.org/src4/tree?ci=trunk

It says:

    The developers do not use teh configure script.

Which has a typo; should be:

    The developers do not use the configure script.

Also, this page mentions linux and windows binaries, but provides no
link to them. Nor can I find links on the main SQLite download page.

Best wishes,
--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd.
    XindeX - easy to learn and use software for creating book indexes

Re: Typo & missing link

Richard Hipp-3
Thanks.  The README has now been converted into a README.md and has
been updated with the latest project status and the typo has been
fixed.