Typos in the documentation

Philip Newton-2
Hello, I would like to report two typos in the documentation on the
website - I hope this is the appropriate forum to do so.

https://www.sqlite.org/inmemorydb.html under "Testing Services" near
the end has this as its final sentence:

"Hardware or system manufactures who want to have TH3 test run on
their systems can negotiation a service agreement to have the SQLite
Developers run those tests."

"can negotiation" --> "can negotiate", I think

https://www.sqlite.org/inmemorydb.html under "Temporary database" near
the end has this sentence in the middle paragraph:

"Even though a disk file is allocated for each temporary database, in
practice the temporary database usually resides in the in-memory pager
cache and hence is very little difference between a pure in-memory
database created by ":memory:" and a temporary database created by an
empty filename."

I think that "hence is very littler difference" should be "hence there
is very little difference" (i.e. add the word "there" between "hence"
and "is").

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[hidden email]>

Re: Typos in the documentation

Richard Hipp-3
On 11/9/17, Philip Newton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello, I would like to report two typos in the documentation on the
> website - I hope this is the appropriate forum to do so.

It is.  Problems fixed now.  Thanks.

Re: Typos in the documentation

Peter da Silva
Also perhaps “page cache” rather than “pager cache”?

On 11/9/17, Peter Da Silva <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Also perhaps “page cache” rather than “pager cache”?

The "pager cache" is the cache that belongs to the "pager" module.

Re: Typos in the documentation

nomad
On Thu Nov 09, 2017 at 09:53:45PM +0100, Philip Newton wrote:

> https://www.sqlite.org/inmemorydb.html under "Testing Services" near
> the end has this as its final sentence:
>
> "Hardware or system manufactures who want to have TH3 test run on
> their systems can negotiation a service agreement to have the SQLite
> Developers run those tests."

Possibly "manufacturers" above is also missing an extra "r."

--
Mark Lawrence