UUID extension

Ben Webber
Hi folks,

I've written an extension for generating RFC 4122 UUIDs:

https://github.com/benwebber/sqlite3-uuid

The API is inspired by PostgreSQL's uuid-ossp extension and Python's uuid
module. It generates TEXT UUIDs by default, but there's a helper function
to convert them to BLOBs for more efficient storage.

A user contacted me on GitHub and suggested this would be a good fit for
the loadable extension collection (<
https://github.com/benwebber/sqlite3-uuid/issues/3>).

Is there any interest in merging this with the main repository? I'm happy
to put in the work to bring it up to par with the rest of the codebase.

Cheers,

Ben