Unicode tokenizer

Beatrix Willius
In my app I use a contentless table for searching with

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE bodyindex USING fts4(content='', messagebody);

I want to improve unicode searching and have learned that a different tokenizer should help. Using this would be:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE bodyindex USING fts4(tokenize=unicode61, content='', messagebody);

Of course, I want to change existing index files. How do I find out which tokenizer is used for the database?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Beatrix Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals