Using Sqlite nuget package in a .Net test assembly

Using Sqlite nuget package in a .Net test assembly

Greg Pagendam-Turner
I’m trying to use the Sqlite nugget package in a test assembly.

I’m getting the following error in my app when running a query in code:

{System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': This operation is only valid in the context of an app container. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007109A)

I’m fairly certain the DLL can be found. I think the app container thing is the issue. It seems there is a /APPDOMAIN linker option somewhere that imposes this restriction.

I can use Sqlite in an EXE fine but I want to call it instead from test assembly DLL that is run via Visual Studio in Test Manager.

How can I do this?

Using Sqlite nugget package version 3.13

Regards,

Greg

Re: Using Sqlite nuget package in a .Net test assembly

Joe Mistachkin-3

Greg Pagendam-Turner wrote:

> Using Sqlite nugget package version 3.13

Are you using the full (desktop) .NET Framework?  If so, the NuGet package
you probably want is probably "System.Data.SQLite".

--
Joe Mistachkin