VB.Net

Vishal Kashyap @ [SaiHertz]
Dear All ,

Any possibility of using VB.NET with Sqlite as Backend.

Please do mention some links.

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
http://vishalkashyap.tk

Re: VB.Net

Cory Nelson
check out the sqlitewrappers wiki page.

Cory Nelson
http://www.int64.org

Re: VB.Net

Robert Simpson

re: VB.Net

sales-18
We did try one wrapper designed for .NET but it's setup program didn't set itself up right on our system and I didn't have the time to mess with it.

We do use this and it works great: http://www.sqliteplus.com/   It's a COM interface to a sqlite DLL.

It's a little pricey at $180 but that includes a database manager interface and a grid tool too. Not too bad at all.

The thing that helped the most was reading the Windows performance tips page on the sqlite web site.

Tom