Virtual table

Maria de Jesus Philadelpho
Hi,

I implement the SQLite extension, virtcsv, which allows attaching a CSV
file as a virtual table.  At a command line everything works just fine, why
I can't see the result of a select * from table using the SQLitestudio
3.0.7?
See the attached snapshot.

regards,

Maria Azevedo

Re: Virtual table

John Gillespie-2
1) Can't see the 'attachment' - this list does not accept them.
Can you copy/paste sample code into an email?

John G

On 31 August 2016 at 14:34, Maria de Jesus Philadelpho <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I implement the SQLite extension, virtcsv, which allows attaching a CSV
> file as a virtual table.  At a command line everything works just fine, why
> I can't see the result of a select * from table using the SQLitestudio
> 3.0.7?
> See the attached snapshot.
>
> regards,
>
> Maria Azevedo

Re: Virtual table

Eduardo Morras-2
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:34:05 -0300
Maria de Jesus Philadelpho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I implement the SQLite extension, virtcsv, which allows attaching a
> CSV file as a virtual table.  At a command line everything works just
> fine, why I can't see the result of a select * from table using the
> SQLitestudio 3.0.7?

Beacuse Sqlite Studio must load the Sqlite csv virtual table before
use, or be compiled with it.

Read Sqlite Studio manual how to achive that, I don't use SqliteStudio.

Perhaps you can get better answers from Sqlite Studio developers.

> See the attached snapshot.

Sqlite maillist don't support attachment.

> regards,
>
> Maria Azevedo

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <[hidden email]>