WITHOUT ROWID

tf@qvgps.com
Hi sqlite-group,

I accidentally created tables WITHOUT ROWID.
These tables are filled with some 100MB of data and delivered to customers already.

Now I'm looking for way to fix this bug.
Is it possible to change (ALTER TABLE?) these tables to still include rowid?

One option would be to create a new table with rowid, copy all records from the old one, delete old one and rename new table.
But maybe there is more simple, quicker solution?
Like just adding a column?

Thanks,
Tom

/****************************************
**   Flemming Software Development CC
**   Thomas Flemming
**   PO Box 81244
**   Windhoek, Namibia
**   http://www.quovadis-gps.com
**   mail  [hidden email]
**   +264 (0)81 3329923    Nam mobile
**   +49  (0)175 7313081   D mobile
**   +49  (0)6182 8492599  D office

Re: WITHOUT ROWID

> One option would be to create a new table with rowid, copy all records from
> the old one, delete old one and rename new table.

That is the quickest solution.