Warning - function 'sqlite3UserAuthCheckLogin' has internal linkage but is not defined

Warning - function 'sqlite3UserAuthCheckLogin' has internal linkage but is not defined

curmudgeon
I’m using the amalgamation in my Embarcadero Rad Studio 10 app (Clang compiler). I defined SQLITE_USER_AUTHENTICATION to test something and received the above warning along with the following two

[bcc32c Warning] sqlite3.c(16307): function 'sqlite3UserAuthInit' has internal linkage but is not defined

[bcc32c Warning] sqlite3.c(16308): function 'sqlite3CryptFunc' has internal linkage but is not defined

I’m clueless as to the significance but thought I better report it just in case.

Re: Warning - function 'sqlite3UserAuthCheckLogin' has internal linkage but is not defined

Keith Medcalf

This define enables calls to the userauth code.  You need to include the userauth.c code into your compilation unit.
See ext/userauth/user-auth.txt or https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/e6641021a9210364

Thanks Keith. I appended the contents of the ext/userauth/userauth.c file to the bottom of the amalgamation (as per the instructions in ext/userauth/user-auth.txt) and it works fine.