What happens if an in memory database runs out of memory

Re: What happens if an in memory database runs out of memory

curmudgeon
Well spotted Rowan. I still get the same error message though. I’m using c++ builder (clang compiler) and in Project | Options | C++ (Shared Options) | Conditional defines I've entered the following

SQLITE_EXTRA_INIT=core_init;-DSQLITE_ENABLE_MEMSYS5

I’m unsure how c++ builder presents that on the command line though.

If I compile without the minus sign it builds OK but I presume the minus sign is required?

Does that mean anything to you? If it doesn’t I’ll make a post on the c++ builder forum.

Re: What happens if an in memory database runs out of memory

Rowan Worth-2
No clue sorry. Not familiar with c++ builder or clang.
-Rowan