Quantcast

Where is the official document for System.Data.SQLite?

Where is the official document for System.Data.SQLite?

Rob Richardson-3
Where is the official document for System.Data.SQLite?  And is there a better list than this one to ask questions about System.Data.SQlite?

Specifically, I'm looking for the correct way to use the SQLiteCommand class and parameterized queries.  Do parameters have to be named?

Thank you.

RobR

Re: Where is the official document for System.Data.SQLite?

Donald Griggs
On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Rob Richardson <[hidden email]>
 wrote:

> Where is the official document for System.Data.SQLite?  And is there a
> better list than this one to ask questions about System.Data.SQlite?

Hi Rob,

I don't use system.data.sqlite, but I believe you'll find the documentation
at:

http://system.data.sqlite.org

Re: Where is the official document for System.Data.SQLite?

Rob Richardson-3
Blindness cured.  I had visited that page but missed the super-sized, bold headline that said "Documentation for System.Data.SQLite".

Thanks for opening my eyes.

RobR