Wiki out of date?

Philip Bennefall
Hello,

I was looking at the following page on the wiki:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=LibraryRoutineCalledOutOfSequence

And it states that one of the causes for SQLITE_MISUSE being returned is:

"Trying to use the same database connection at the same instant in time from
two or more threads."

Isn't this outdated? Doesn't this depend on the SqLite threading mode
nowadays?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

Re: Wiki out of date?

Richard Hipp-3
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Philip Bennefall <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was looking at the following page on the wiki:
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/**wiki?p=**LibraryRoutineCalledOutOfSeque**
> nce<http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=LibraryRoutineCalledOutOfSequence>
>

> And it states that one of the causes for SQLITE_MISUSE being returned is:
>
> "Trying to use the same database connection at the same instant in time
> from two or more threads."
>
> Isn't this outdated? Doesn't this depend on the SqLite threading mode
> nowadays?

Very out-of-date.  That hold CVSTrac wiki is obsolete and has been
read-only for years.  It is retained for historical reference only.