WxDevCpp and Sqlite 3.4.1

Massimiliano Marini-2
Hi all,

Under linux I've no problems with g++ I've compiled sqlite 3.4.1 and created
a makefile with the parameters
(include,library) where I compile the main.cpp and all is right.

I want to compile the same file main.cpp under WxDevCpp but I don't know how
setup sqlite 3.4.1.

Under linux I've the library libsqlite3.so (generated by the compilation of
sqlite) but under windows
I don't know how to setup WxDevCpp with sqlite 3.4.1.

main.cpp is simple (shell) program that create the db file and populate it
with a simple insert.

Any help, links, suggests are appreciated.

Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay

Re: WxDevCpp and Sqlite 3.4.1

Clay Dowling
If you want to use a DLL then you should download the DLL and the source
package.  Create an import library against the DLL with dlltool and put
the resulting libsqlite.a into your libs folder.  Copy sqlite3.h from the
source distribution into your includes folder.

If you'd rather be statically linked you'll need to compile the source
from the preprocessed windows .zip source distribution into a static
library.   Not hard to do, just compile all the .c files except the source
for the client (notable by containing the function main) into a static
library.  Perform the same file copying operations as you would for the
DLL.

Clay

Massimiliano Marini wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Under linux I've no problems with g++ I've compiled sqlite 3.4.1 and
> created
> a makefile with the parameters
> (include,library) where I compile the main.cpp and all is right.
>
> I want to compile the same file main.cpp under WxDevCpp but I don't know
> how
> setup sqlite 3.4.1.
>
> Under linux I've the library libsqlite3.so (generated by the compilation
> of
> sqlite) but under windows
> I don't know how to setup WxDevCpp with sqlite 3.4.1.
>
> main.cpp is simple (shell) program that create the db file and populate it
> with a simple insert.
>
> Any help, links, suggests are appreciated.
>
> --
> Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
> "It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay

--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml

Re: WxDevCpp and Sqlite 3.4.1