a sqlite database error

黑翼翔天
Hello, my name is Frank. Two days ago, I operated sqlite database, and got an error, I don't known what the error means, so I hope if you see the email, please respond me. Thank you very much!

发自我的iPhone

Re: a sqlite database error

Kees Nuyt
On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 14:22:40 +0800, Frank wrote:

> Hello, my name is Frank. Two days ago, I operated sqlite
> database, and got an error, I don't known what the error
> means, so I hope if you see the email, please respond me.
> Thank you very much!

To get an answer, your question has to be more specific.
- What program did you use? SQLite command line tool?
- What SQL statement did you execute when the error occured?
- What was the exact error message?
- What is the schema of the database?
- Any other related circumstances you can think of.

Kees Nuyt

Re: a sqlite database error

Yannick Duchêne
Hello, and welcome, Frank,

You just forget to tell what the error was :-P .

By the way, what returned the error? Was this SQLite3 itself or a wrapper around it?

--
Yannick Duchêne