basic question about sqlite

Dave Dyer

If I designed a sqlite database to be used by a bunch of independent
applications, for example a group of CGI scripts each of which
opened the database, did some processing, and exited, would
that be (a) safe (b) effecient ?

RE: basic question about sqlite

Fred Williams
Has somebody got amnesia or something?  I think I've seen this question
going on four or five times now.

At 02:17 PM 11/3/2005, Fred Williams wrote:
>Has somebody got amnesia or something?  I think I've seen this question
>going on four or five times now.

There was a problem with my subscription so I didn't see
my own posts.  Not seeing it, I expected it got eaten by
a spam filter and sent it again.  I also looked for
my post on the archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users%40sqlite.org/ and it never appeared there either.