beginner

ashu_ynr
Hi,
i m beginner to sqlite
can anybody send me a link which can help me
in building and maintining databse

Re: beginner

Pavan Patale-2
Hi Nishit,

http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html

This is a good link to start with.

Thanks,
Pavan.

--
'****************************************************************
Always finish stronger than you start

Re: beginner

ashu_ynr
thanks for telling the link.

regards

On 8/30/07, Pavan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Nishit,
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html
>
> This is a good link to start with.
>
> Thanks,
> Pavan.
>

> On 8/30/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > i m beginner to sqlite
> > can anybody send me a link which can help me
> > in building and maintining databse
> >

> --
> '****************************************************************
> Always finish stronger than you start

Re: beginner

ashu_ynr
hey buddy can u tell me how to compile the C source code in which i have
used
sqlite3_open() like calls.
i m doing gcc test.c but it is giving me error of undefined reference.
i think i am missing some thing in compiling.
waiting for reply

regards
Nishit

On 8/30/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks for telling the link.
>
> regards
>

>  On 8/30/07, Pavan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Nishit,
> >
> > http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html
> >
> > This is a good link to start with.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Pavan.
> >

> > On 8/30/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > i m beginner to sqlite
> > > can anybody send me a link which can help me
> > > in building and maintining databse
> > >

> > --
> > '****************************************************************
> > Always finish stronger than you start

Re: beginner

ashu_ynr
can anybody tell me which database formats are supported by sqlite3
and the dependencies if i export my database to another system.

regards
Nishit

On 8/31/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hey buddy can u tell me how to compile the C source code in which i have
> used
> sqlite3_open() like calls.
> i m doing gcc test.c but it is giving me error of undefined reference.
> i think i am missing some thing in compiling.
> waiting for reply
>
> regards
> Nishit
>

>  On 8/30/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > thanks for telling the link.
> >
> > regards
> >

> >  On 8/30/07, Pavan <[hidden email] > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Nishit,
> > >
> > > http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html
> > >
> > > This is a good link to start with.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Pavan.

> > > --
> > > '****************************************************************
> > > Always finish stronger than you start
> > > *****************************************************************

Re: beginner

Pavan Patale-2
You should link the library when you compile .....It should be gcc
test.c-l<libraryname>
library name should be your sqlite shared library.  Just check in /usr/lib
directory

Thanks,
Pavan.

--
'****************************************************************
Always finish stronger than you start

Re: beginner

ashu_ynr
thanks for this help. i have done this...
my another problem is that i have multiple columns in my database and on the
basis of
two columns( has integer values) i have to read the database.
but i m unable to make a loop in C.
can u help me.

regards
Nishit

On 9/3/07, Pavan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You should link the library when you compile .....It should be gcc
> test.c-l<libraryname>
> library name should be your sqlite shared library.  Just check in /usr/lib
> directory
>
> Thanks,
> Pavan.
>

> On 8/31/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > hey buddy can u tell me how to compile the C source code in which i have
> > used
> > sqlite3_open() like calls.
> > i m doing gcc test.c but it is giving me error of undefined reference.
> > i think i am missing some thing in compiling.
> > waiting for reply
> >
> > regards
> > Nishit
> >

> > On 8/30/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > thanks for telling the link.
> > >
> > > regards

> --
> '****************************************************************
> Always finish stronger than you start

Re: beginner

Pavan Patale-2
prepare sql query and pass it to sqlite3_exec

Thanks,
Pavan.

On 9/3/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks for this help. i have done this...
> my another problem is that i have multiple columns in my database and on
> the
> basis of
> two columns( has integer values) i have to read the database.
> but i m unable to make a loop in C.
> can u help me.
>
> regards
> Nishit
>

> On 9/3/07, Pavan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > You should link the library when you compile .....It should be gcc
> > test.c-l<libraryname>
> > library name should be your sqlite shared library.  Just check in
> /usr/lib
> > directory
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Pavan.
> >

> > On 8/31/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > hey buddy can u tell me how to compile the C source code in which i
> have
> > > used
> > > sqlite3_open() like calls.
> > > i m doing gcc test.c but it is giving me error of undefined reference.
> > > i think i am missing some thing in compiling.
> > > waiting for reply
> > >
> > > regards
> > > Nishit

> > --
> > '****************************************************************
> > Always finish stronger than you start

'****************************************************************
Always finish stronger than you start

RE: beginner

Kirrthana.M
In the sql query use AND operator for the two columns you want to compare.
thanks for this help. i have done this...
my another problem is that i have multiple columns in my database and on the
basis of
two columns( has integer values) i have to read the database.
but i m unable to make a loop in C.
can u help me.

regards
Nishit

On 9/3/07, Pavan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You should link the library when you compile .....It should be gcc
> test.c-l<libraryname>
> library name should be your sqlite shared library.  Just check in /usr/lib
> directory
>
> Thanks,
> Pavan.
>

> On 8/31/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > hey buddy can u tell me how to compile the C source code in which i have
> > used
> > sqlite3_open() like calls.
> > i m doing gcc test.c but it is giving me error of undefined reference.
> > i think i am missing some thing in compiling.
> > waiting for reply
> >
> > regards
> > Nishit
> >

> > On 8/30/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > thanks for telling the link.
> > >
> > > regards

> --
> '****************************************************************
> Always finish stronger than you start

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.

Re: beginner

Clay Dowling
Nishit,

Much as we believe in helping out new people, I think it is reasonable to
expect that before you ask for helping in using the C interface to SQLite
that you familiarize yourself with C.  Looping and logic structures are
something you should learn pretty early on, and if you haven't reached
that point yet SQLite is going to be well beyond you.

If you're truly this lost, let me recommend "The C Programming Language",
which while basic, is also very good.

Clay

nishit sharma wrote:

> thanks for this help. i have done this...
> my another problem is that i have multiple columns in my database and on
> the
> basis of
> two columns( has integer values) i have to read the database.
> but i m unable to make a loop in C.
> can u help me.
>
> regards
> Nishit
>

> On 9/3/07, Pavan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> You should link the library when you compile .....It should be gcc
>> test.c-l<libraryname>
>> library name should be your sqlite shared library.  Just check in
>> /usr/lib
>> directory
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pavan.
>>

>> On 8/31/07, nishit sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > hey buddy can u tell me how to compile the C source code in which i
>> have
>> > used
>> > sqlite3_open() like calls.
>> > i m doing gcc test.c but it is giving me error of undefined reference.
>> > i think i am missing some thing in compiling.
>> > waiting for reply
>> >
>> > regards
>> > Nishit

>> --
>> '****************************************************************
>> Always finish stronger than you start

Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml

Re: beginner

Pavan Patale-2
Also, just to add when you reply back with a different query to the list,
pls post a seperate mail with a appropriate subject line so that more people
might be interested to help you.

Thanks,
Pavan.