cannot connect to host www3.sqlite.org:443 (Connection refused)

cannot connect to host www3.sqlite.org:443 (Connection refused)

Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Hello !

I'm getting this error when trying to update my sqlite3 repository, this
message began some days ago and I was thinking that it was a temporary
problem, but it seems it's not.

Maybe some configuration changed on the sqlite servers ?

Cheers !

Re: cannot connect to host www3.sqlite.org:443 (Connection refused)

Richard Hipp-3
On 3/21/18, Domingo Alvarez Duarte <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I'm getting this error when trying to update my sqlite3 repository, this
> message began some days ago and I was thinking that it was a temporary
> problem, but it seems it's not.

The stunnel4 process crashed, and nobody noticed.  Thanks for the
report.  The process has now been restarted.