capturing and testing a hot journal

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

mm.w
I thought you were a good person... seriously? what it is your issue with
just telling the truth, I am the first person here to say I am full of
shit, sorry for the derogatory language but that's fact get back on your
feet man!

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:

> oh boy
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:10 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> and moreover you bluntly lie ....
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:53 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I am sorry I am jocking but you 'r calling of for white flag and use it
>>> to charge again.

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

mm.w
almost 2 hours of of unbelievable crap seriously?  just for accusing me of
bad behaviors towards Simon on a topic you don't even know? sorry again.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I thought you were a good person... seriously? what it is your issue with
> just telling the truth, I am the first person here to say I am full of
> shit, sorry for the derogatory language but that's fact get back on your
> feet man!
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> oh boy
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:10 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> and moreover you bluntly lie ....

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

mm.w
yes where arethe social kills? telling crap loooking a like a queenie? just
work on tv man not real life.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:18 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:

> almost 2 hours of of unbelievable crap seriously?  just for accusing me of
> bad behaviors towards Simon on a topic you don't even know? sorry again.
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I thought you were a good person... seriously? what it is your issue with
>> just telling the truth, I am the first person here to say I am full of
>> shit, sorry for the derogatory language but that's fact get back on your
>> feet man!
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> oh boy

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

mm.w
and I stay public even it looks weird, but seriously grew up and fast kiddo.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:21 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:

> yes where arethe social kills? telling crap loooking a like a queenie?
> just work on tv man not real life.
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:18 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> almost 2 hours of of unbelievable crap seriously?  just for accusing me
>> of bad behaviors towards Simon on a topic you don't even know? sorry again.
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I thought you were a good person... seriously? what it is your issue
>>> with just telling the truth, I am the first person here to say I am full of
>>> shit, sorry for the derogatory language but that's fact get back on your
>>> feet man!

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

Scott Robison-2
You stay public even when it is annoying the entire list? I don't suppose a
request to temporarily block him from the list would do any good, would it?
May be time to investigate how to get gmail to block specific addresses.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:

> and I stay public even it looks weird, but seriously grew up and fast
> kiddo.
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:21 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > yes where arethe social kills? telling crap loooking a like a queenie?
> > just work on tv man not real life.
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:18 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> almost 2 hours of of unbelievable crap seriously?  just for accusing me
> >> of bad behaviors towards Simon on a topic you don't even know? sorry
> again.

> full of
> your

> thing I did

> you
> so be it.

> addressed to

> like to affirm
> have to date
> reach the list
> unaware he is/was
> please give him

> we

Scott Robison

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

mm.w
yes because I have nothing to hide, if you wish to block me so be it, no
offense taken, do it and we can share a beer anytime.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Scott Robison <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> You stay public even when it is annoying the entire list? I don't suppose a
> request to temporarily block him from the list would do any good, would it?
> May be time to investigate how to get gmail to block specific addresses.
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > and I stay public even it looks weird, but seriously grew up and fast
> > kiddo.
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:21 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > yes where arethe social kills? telling crap loooking a like a queenie?
> > > just work on tv man not real life.

> me
> > again.

> > full of
> > your

> use

> give

> > thing I did

> > you
> > so be it.

> behind
> > addressed to

> > like to affirm
> > have to date
> > reach the list
> > unaware he is/was
> > please give him

> > we

> Scott Robison

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

Will Parsons
mm.w wrote:

Can someone please get this a*h*l* banned?

--
Will

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

mm.w
if you want some hint about google mail I can provide you, I could even ask
for my username change without any loss

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:37 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:

> yes because I have nothing to hide, if you wish to block me so be it, no
> offense taken, do it and we can share a beer anytime.
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Scott Robison <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> You stay public even when it is annoying the entire list? I don't suppose
>> request to temporarily block him from the list would do any good, would
>> it?
>> May be time to investigate how to get gmail to block specific addresses.
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM, mm.w <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > and I stay public even it looks weird, but seriously grew up and fast
>> > kiddo.

>> me
>> > again.

>> > full of
>> > your

>> use

>> give

>> previous
>> > thing I did

>> > you
>> answer,
>> > so be it.

>> behind
>> > addressed to

>> > like to affirm
>> forum, I
>> > have to date
>> > reach the list
>> > unaware he is/was
>> > please give him

>> feeling,
>> > we

>> --
>> Scott Robison

Re: capturing and testing a hot journal

mm.w
and yes I don't spit in a face of someone, then selling my so good
"reputation" you are  joke rsmith and you would dare any of the crap face
to face sorry truth must be told and I did not started this shit for the
record.

Eric Pankoke