--disable-threadsafe broken in 3.25.x

Fabrice Fontaine
Dear all,

Since commit
https://github.com/mackyle/sqlite/commit/de41277e946d250b2d7331b6fe4addd22525d33
(and so since 3.25.x), --disable-threadsafe is broken in sqlite-autoconf.

Indeed, the following line was removed:
THREADSAFE_FLAGS=-DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=0

This line was setting the default value and as a result, if
--disable-threadsafe is set, no value is given to SQLITE_THREADSAFE and it
takes a default value of 1.

Please find attached a patch fixing this issue. As this is my first
contibution to sqlite, please excuse me if I made any mistakes.

Best Regards,

Fabrice

Re: --disable-threadsafe broken in 3.25.x

Tim Streater-3
On 01 Oct 2018, at 21:02, Fabrice Fontaine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please find attached a patch fixing this issue. As this is my first
> contibution to sqlite, please excuse me if I made any mistakes.

Don't send attachment (not allowed), include it inline.

--
Cheers  --  Tim