extension_functions.c - node_iterate blows stack

extension_functions.c - node_iterate blows stack

Dave King
Hi all, I ran into an issue with the extension-functions.c file posted
here, in that iterating through the binary tree representation for
mode/median/quartile isn't done in a tail recursive way, which can cause a
stack frame violation:
https://www.sqlite.org/contrib//download/extension-functions.c?get=25

I understand from the page that these are "use at your own risk" files, but
I also see the file in question has had a number of patches. Would it be
appropriate for me to submit a new version of the file correcting this
behavior? Thanks for any guidance you can provide.