fragmented tables

Wilfried Mestdagh
Hello,

I read in FAQ that SQLite will re-use deleted record space. But what
about fragmenting? I mean suppose a record of 1 kb is deleted and a
while later a record of 2 kb is add, whill this record then append to
the file, or will it fragment partly into the free space ?

A question related: To gain the most speed I assume it is best to have
most tables continues. Can I reserve space for a table? If no then
solution is maybe to create data after creating database and delete all
records? Or does this not gain mutch for speed ?

3th and last (for the moment :) I have set page_size to 4 KB as I have
read in a wiki article. Does this gain a lot ?

---
Mvg, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz