fts5aux?

Philip Bennefall
Hi all,

Are there any plans in fts5 to add support for something equivalent to
fts4aux? This would be of great use to me.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

Re: fts5aux?

Dan Kennedy-4
On 10/15/2015 03:35 AM, Philip Bennefall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any plans in fts5 to add support for something equivalent to
> fts4aux? This would be of great use to me.

There is, but it's not actually finished or documented yet. It still
does a linear scan of the entire FTS index for every query. To create
the table:

   CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE vvv USING fts5vocab(<fts table name>, <type>);

where <type> may be either "row" or "column".

Code is here: http://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/85ebf2e93089c

Dan.

Re: fts5aux?

Philip Bennefall
Thanks, Dan. I'll keep my eyes on this. Thanks for the great work on FTS5!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall