getting error "string or blob too big" for 500 MB data insertion

getting error "string or blob too big" for 500 MB data insertion

Durgesh
I am trying to insert 500 MB of row data using Qt SQL into sqlite db.

Insertion is successful up to 450 MB.

defined macro SQLITE_MAX_LENGTH to larger value than 500 MB, as mentioned in
http://www.sqlite.org/limits.html

Still getting above error while insertion.

Re: getting error "string or blob too big" for 500 MB data insertion

Richard Hipp-3
On 12/8/17, Durgesh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am trying to insert 500 MB of row data using Qt SQL into sqlite db.

How are you measuring the row size?