how to compile and debug with the original source code, not the AMALGAMATION?

how to compile and debug with the original source code, not the AMALGAMATION?

ze tian
Hi,
    I am dealing with some optimizing work on sqlite, but the amalgation
file sqlite3.c seems not intuitively. When I try to compile the original
source code, some problems happen, seems not easy to deal with. Can you help
me provide a compile script, like CMakeLists.txt, to compile the source main
code, and also with some method to recompiled with the "ext" directories?
Thank you very much~

Re: how to compile and debug with the original source code, not the AMALGAMATION?

Richard Hipp-3
On 9/4/17, ze tian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am dealing with some optimizing work on sqlite, but the amalgation
> file sqlite3.c seems not intuitively. When I try to compile the original
> source code, some problems happen, seems not easy to deal with. Can you help
> me provide a compile script, like CMakeLists.txt, to compile the source main
> code, and also with some method to recompiled with the "ext" directories?
> Thank you very much~

Make a copy of the "Makefile.linux-gcc" into "makefile" in your build
directory.  Then edit "makefile" to set up the variables to be
suitable for your environment.  Then run "make".

Note that the comments in Makefile.linux-gcc are a little out of date.
Refer to "main.mk" to see what variables need to be set.  I will
strive to update "Makefile.linux-gcc" to have a better explanation of
the required variables.