'int n' parameter in sqlite3_bind_*() functions

'int n' parameter in sqlite3_bind_*() functions

Kiel Wadner
What is the 'int n' parameter used for in the sqlite3_bind_*() functions.
The one I am speciffically looking at is:

--
Kiel W.
[hidden email]
----------------------------------
>> time is swift <<

Re: 'int n' parameter in sqlite3_bind_*() functions

Kiel Wadner
Sorry... hit a wrong key...

What is the 'int n' parameter used for in the sqlite3_bind_*() functions.
The one I am speciffically looking at is:

 int sqlite3_bind_text(sqlite3_stmt*, int, const char*, int n, void(*)(void*));

And it would be the forth parameter. I didn't see any reference to it in the
documentation at: http://www.sqlite.org/capi3ref.html#sqlite3_prepare

--
Kiel W.
[hidden email]
----------------------------------
>> time is swift <<

Re: Re: 'int n' parameter in sqlite3_bind_*() functions

Kurt Welgehausen
<www.mail-archive.com/[hidden email]/msg08319.html>

Re: Re: 'int n' parameter in sqlite3_bind_*() functions

Kiel Wadner
Thanks Kurt. After reading the archive you posted I remembered reading it a
few days ago when it came across! So much for my memory :-)

--
Kiel W.
[hidden email]