just a test

dean gwilliam-2
I've posted a couple of mails lately...I'm not getting them via the list or
any responses.
Admin says Igor responded to one of them...Thanks Igor!
This is just a test to see if the mail is coming to me (as a member of the
list).
Therefore please just ignore this.

Re: just a test

Clive Hayward
Igor's messages sometimes get marked as spam by gmail.

--
Clive Hayward

On 2012-12-03, at 7:57 AM, e-mail mgbg25171 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've posted a couple of mails lately...I'm not getting them via the list or
> any responses.
> Admin says Igor responded to one of them...Thanks Igor!
> This is just a test to see if the mail is coming to me (as a member of the
> list).
> Therefore please just ignore this.

Re: just a test

Igor Tandetnik-2
Clive Hayward <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Igor's messages sometimes get marked as spam by gmail.

Now trying to send from a different email address. Please let me know if this still gets marked as spam. Thanks.
--
Igor Tandetnik

Re: just a test

David Bicking-2
I don't know what gmail is doing, but this is the first of your messages that I have seen for a long time. I thought you had left, except I'd occasionally see you quoted in someone's else email. Yahoo mail was completely dropping your email; not in spam, just not there.

David

> Igor's messages sometimes get marked as spam by gmail.

Now trying to send from a different email address. Please let me know if this still gets marked as spam. Thanks.
--
Igor Tandetnik

Re: just a test

Gabor Grothendieck
I am still having problems with Igor's gmail messages being marked as
spam in gmail but after the upteenth time declaring them not to be
spam google finally asked me if I wanted to report it to their gmail
team so hopefully they will fix it soon.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Clive Hayward <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Igor's messages sometimes get marked as spam by gmail.
>
> --
> Clive Hayward
>

> On 2012-12-03, at 7:57 AM, e-mail mgbg25171 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I've posted a couple of mails lately...I'm not getting them via the list or
>> any responses.
>> Admin says Igor responded to one of them...Thanks Igor!
>> This is just a test to see if the mail is coming to me (as a member of the
>> list).
>> Therefore please just ignore this.

Statistics & Software Consulting
GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.
tel: 1-877-GKX-GROUP
email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com
dd

Re: just a test

dd
Yes. Igor Tandetnik mails marked as a spam nowadays. I marked it as a NOT
SPAM.

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Gabor Grothendieck
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> I am still having problems with Igor's gmail messages being marked as
> spam in gmail but after the upteenth time declaring them not to be
> spam google finally asked me if I wanted to report it to their gmail
> team so hopefully they will fix it soon.
>
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Clive Hayward <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Igor's messages sometimes get marked as spam by gmail.
> >
> > --
> > Clive Hayward
> >

> > On 2012-12-03, at 7:57 AM, e-mail mgbg25171 <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I've posted a couple of mails lately...I'm not getting them via the
> list or
> >> any responses.
> >> Admin says Igor responded to one of them...Thanks Igor!
> >> This is just a test to see if the mail is coming to me (as a member of
> the
> >> list).
> >> Therefore please just ignore this.

> Statistics & Software Consulting
> GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.
> tel: 1-877-GKX-GROUP
> email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com

Re: just a test

Ryan Johnson-10
Clearly, Igor is too helpful and responds to too many messages... *rolls
eyes*

I'm not on gmail, so I didn't know this was even a problem, but
hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Ryan

On 09/12/2012 2:01 AM, dd wrote:

> Yes. Igor Tandetnik mails marked as a spam nowadays. I marked it as a NOT
> SPAM.
>

> On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Gabor Grothendieck
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I am still having problems with Igor's gmail messages being marked as
>> spam in gmail but after the upteenth time declaring them not to be
>> spam google finally asked me if I wanted to report it to their gmail
>> team so hopefully they will fix it soon.
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Clive Hayward <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> Igor's messages sometimes get marked as spam by gmail.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Clive Hayward

>> list or
>> the
>>

>> --
>> Statistics & Software Consulting
>> GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.
>> tel: 1-877-GKX-GROUP
>> email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com

Re: just a test

Adam DeVita
Gmail users: You can set a Filter to ensure the Igor's messages are
delivered to your in-box.  I did this last week and since then his
messages do not end up in my SPAM folder.
If you search
"This message may not have been sent by..." warning in Gmail help,
there are instructions.

Adam

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Ryan Johnson
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Clearly, Igor is too helpful and responds to too many messages... *rolls
> eyes*
>
> I'm not on gmail, so I didn't know this was even a problem, but hopefully it
> gets sorted out soon.
>
> Ryan
>

> On 09/12/2012 2:01 AM, dd wrote:
>>
>> Yes. Igor Tandetnik mails marked as a spam nowadays. I marked it as a NOT
>> SPAM.
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Gabor Grothendieck
>> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> I am still having problems with Igor's gmail messages being marked as
>>> spam in gmail but after the upteenth time declaring them not to be
>>> spam google finally asked me if I wanted to report it to their gmail
>>> team so hopefully they will fix it soon.

>>> list or

>>> the

>>> --
>>> Statistics & Software Consulting