lsm1 extension

Charles Leifer
Hi,

I'm not quite sure of the proper way to compile the lsm1 extension (in the
lsm-vtab branch). I ended up hand-hacking the makefile to replace $(TCCX)
and add the appropriate flags for gcc (-fPIC) to get it to build. I'd like
to do it the "right way", though, as I was hoping to share some
instructions on this exciting new extension with a colleague.

Anyone able to help? Thanks!

Charlie

Re: lsm1 extension

Dan Kennedy-4
On 06/20/2017 12:42 PM, Charles Leifer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not quite sure of the proper way to compile the lsm1 extension (in the
> lsm-vtab branch). I ended up hand-hacking the makefile to replace $(TCCX)
> and add the appropriate flags for gcc (-fPIC) to get it to build. I'd like
> to do it the "right way", though, as I was hoping to share some
> instructions on this exciting new extension with a colleague.

That's how I usually build it. The Makefile in my build directory has:

   TCC = gcc -g -fPIC -Wall -DSQLITE_DEBUG -DSQLITE_NO_SYNC

   include $(TOP)/main.mk
   LSMDIR=$(TOP)/ext/lsm1
   include $(LSMDIR)/Makefile

Then just [make lsm.so]. There is no way to use the configure script to
build lsm1 at the moment.

Dan.

Re: lsm1 extension

Charles Leifer