mysql to sqlite

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh-2
Hello,

I have some tables in mysql with the following data types:

smallint

text

varchar

date

I don't know sqlite, What are corresponding above data types in sqlite?

--Regards

Mohsen

Re: mysql to sqlite

wmertens
SQLite doesn't enforce types, but it does accept them.

They're documented at https://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html

Basically, you want INTEGER and TEXT. There's no date type. I recommend
storing those as epoch integer, or in ISO text format, so that they're easy
to parse and sort correctly.

Wout.