pcache1FetchStage2 CRASH

ze tian
I am using the 3.15.2, and currently a problem comes to me that, pcache1FetchStage2 CRASH when access the pgroup->lru.pLRUPrev->isAnchor, the crash info is sigsegv access 0x16 on IOS.
And a little frequently about0.1percent.

获取 Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Re: pcache1FetchStage2 CRASH

Richard Hipp-3
On 1/12/18, zheng xiaojin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am using the 3.15.2, and currently a problem comes to me that,
> pcache1FetchStage2 CRASH when access the pgroup->lru.pLRUPrev->isAnchor, the
> crash info is sigsegv access 0x16 on IOS.
> And a little frequently about0.1percent.

Do you still have the problem with the latest version of SQLite?