porting sqlite on ARM cortex M7

vivek
Dear SQLite Team,

I am very new to SQLite and want to use SQLite in my project which is based
on ARM Cortex M7 core. Do we have any examples available for porting SQLite
to cortex M series microcontroller??

Regards

Vivek Aggarwal

Firmware Team Lead

NGX Technologies Pvt Ltd

Re: porting sqlite on ARM cortex M7

Jens Alfke-2

> On Jun 25, 2019, at 11:34 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> I am very new to SQLite and want to use SQLite in my project which is based
> on ARM Cortex M7 core. Do we have any examples available for porting SQLite
> to cortex M series microcontroller??

It’s written in highly portable C, so just compile it using your toolchain and OS, whatever that is (mbed OS, embedded Linux, whatever.)

The only case where you might have difficulties is if your embedded platform doesn’t have a filesystem. In that case I believe you’d need to use SQLite’s virtual-table API to map it to your persistent storage.

—Jens

Re: porting sqlite on ARM cortex M7

Mateusz Wajchęprzełóż
https://www.sqlite.org/custombuild.html