pragma pragma_list

Bart Smissaert
Using the latest 3.20.0 and trying to get this pragma to work.
I am compiling in MSVS 12 and added this to the compile options:

-DSQLITE_INTROSPECTION_PRAGMAS=1

It compiles fine, but I get no output and I expected a list of pragma's.

pragma database_list works fine and gives me the expected output.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

RBS

Re: pragma pragma_list

Bart Smissaert
Figured this out.
SQLITE_INTROSPECTION_PRAGMAS needs to be a Preprocessor definition in MSVS.
Not sure why all the pragma's are duplicated. Is this a bug?

RBS