"bind or column index out of range" when using :AAA notation?

"bind or column index out of range" when using :AAA notation?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR)
In the following prepared statement,

SELECT * FROM STUFF WHERE ID = :2 OR ID = :17

Trying to determine index of ":17" via sqlite3_bind_parameter_index results
in 'bind or column index out of range' exception. Am I misreading the docs
again? ;)

Quote: "... one or more literals can be replace by a parameter "?" or ":AAA"
or "$VVV" where AAA is an alphanumeric identifier and VVV is a variable name
according to the syntax rules of the TCL programming language."

Any idea what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

RE: "bind or column index out of range" when using :AAA notation?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR)
Sigh, that one is my bad, please ignore. Everything works as advertised.

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322