short_column_name(s)

Will Leshner
I don't know if I'd call this a bug, exactly, but if you do

PRAGMA short_column_names

to get the short_column_names setting, the result you get back has a
column named "short_column_name". In other words, the column name
lacks an 's' at the end.

RE: short_column_name(s)

Hans Bieshaar
Will Leshner wrote:

>I don't know if I'd call this a bug, exactly, but if you do
>
>PRAGMA short_column_names
>
>to get the short_column_names setting, the result you get back has a
>column named "short_column_name". In other words, the column name
>lacks an 's' at the end.

I can not reproduce this. I get:

SQLite version 3.2.1
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .mode columns
sqlite> .header on
sqlite> pragma short_column_names;
short_column_names

Re: short_column_name(s)

Will Leshner

Interesting. Then this may be a bug in my wrapper. Thanks for doing
the sanity check.

Re: short_column_name(s)

Will Leshner

On May 26, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Hans Bieshaar wrote:

> Enter ".help" for instructions
> sqlite> .mode columns
> sqlite> .header on
> sqlite> pragma short_column_names;
> short_column_names

Ok. I am an idiot. The 's' was just being truncated. Sorry for the
noise.