sql UPDATE schema

Amno Jeeuw
 I have a database table named company that looks like this:
 db_snapshot2.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fl3gWAqbP029iPdtSJ24hXx5GR54GlF0/view?usp=drive_web>

When the application is asked to change the value of ArbolOne to ArbolOn
 db_snapshot1.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sJu4fH9q816ygCxJ_0QMzMxt1j-DTq8D/view?usp=drive_web>

the application generates the following schema represented on this message
box:
 db_snapshot3.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGF0osBeOGXxPBGJKhq4TSk0ip8lyl5K/view?usp=drive_web>

which produces this Exception error:
 db_snapshot4.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKOpy88KWhg-8DzKjqPrqd5nTOQIRgYV/view?usp=drive_web>

I am attaching a snip of the code, in case you'd like to know it.
Having said that, I'd like to know if this is a bug or if I have not
understand the information found in here
<https://www.tutorialspoint.com/jdbc/jdbc-update-records.htm>.

Any help would be much appreciated.

*ArbolOne
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
Developing for Android using Java, C/C++, HTM/CSS and JS as our
platform has been exciting and most rewarding.
[ Sí ]*

Re: sql UPDATE schema

Keith Medcalf

Your picture of the SQL statement is missing an operator -- your expression after WHERE is malformed.

Re: sql UPDATE schema

On 8 Sep 2018, at 1:48am, Amno Jeeuw <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the application generates the following schema represented on this message
> box:
> db_snapshot3.png
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGF0osBeOGXxPBGJKhq4TSk0ip8lyl5K/view?usp=drive_web>

This command is incorrect.  It should end in

    WHERE id = <long number>

The '=' is missing.  The GUI program you are using has a bug.

Since the SQLite development team did not write that program, this mailing list is not the best place to find help you with it.  I suggest you contact a support group for that piece of software.