sqlite 3.5.2 for 32 bits and 64 bits

Joanne Pham
Hi All,
I already had the sqlite library for 32 bits as libsqlite3.so.0.86 and now I want to build the sqlite library for 64bits for 64bits machine. Can someone help me with the information how to build the sqlite library which is used for 64bits machine.
Thanks in advance for your help.
JP

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.  http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Re: sqlite 3.5.2 for 32 bits and 64 bits

Joanne Pham
Hi All,
If you know how to build sqlite library for 64bits please help me with the detail information.
Thanks in advance,
JP

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: sqlite 3.5.2 for 32 bits and 64 bits

Roger Binns
Joanne Pham wrote:
> If you know how to build sqlite library for 64bits please help me with the detail information.

What problems did you encounter when you tried to build it on a 64 bit
machine?

Roger

Re: sqlite 3.5.2 for 32 bits and 64 bits

Joanne Pham
Sorry!! I didn't make it clear.
I am new to sqlite and I want to build the sqlite library. What is the step to build the library.
-JP

> If you know how to build sqlite library for 64bits please help me with the detail information.

What problems did you encounter when you tried to build it on a 64 bit
machine?

Roger

Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: sqlite 3.5.2 for 32 bits and 64 bits

Dennis Cote
Joanne Pham wrote:
> I am new to sqlite and I want to build the sqlite library. What is the step to build the library.

Joanne,

See the following pages for more info:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SqliteBuildProcess
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=HowToCompile

Also, you were well advised by Roger to read the page at

before you post any more vague and open ended questions. You are likely
to get a much better response by posting more specific questions that
show you have put some effort into finding the solution yourself.

Dennis Cote