sqlite CLI .dbinfo not working

Holm, Thomas (Integration and Application Centers)
Hi,

I have downloaded the amalgamation source code and are trying to build the CLI but I can´t get the .dbinfo to work.

SQLite version 3.31.1 2020-01-27 19:55:54
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> .dbinfo
the ".dbinfo" command requires the -DSQLITE_ENABLE_DBPAGE_VTAB compile-time options
sqlite>

I have tried to add option DSQLITE_ENABLE_DBPAGE_VTAB and rebuilt, but with no success.
Also I have downloaded the Precompiled Binaries for Windows, but the CLI included gives the same result.

Anyone who knows how to get the .dbinfo command working?

Regards
Thomas Holm