sqlite on IBM z/OS Unix

davidkjackson
Thanks for the various replies to this question.
I have my link working now. It starts off wit a basic 3 line c program (to
establish the LE enclave) that then calls an Asm program that passes the
SQL that then loads and branches to a c program to do the grunt work. There
is an example IBM program that does something similar.
That called c program  then returns and is re-invoked any number of times
by the asm caller.  I now only open and close the db on the first and final
call.
So all is good as far as that goes .

The challenge is to now determining a means of getting the query result set
back to the calling asm program in a usable format.

Re: sqlite on IBM z/OS Unix

Don V Nielsen
This is what I was trying to remember. It is for calling LE Cobol, but it
demonstrates the use of the CEEENTRY and CEETERM macro that are used to
establish the environment without having to use a LE C stub program. I used
to use the Cobol stub method in the past.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ceea400/priasm.htm