sqlite server-process-edition and begin-concurrent

sqlite server-process-edition and begin-concurrent

Marco Bambini
I am looking for a way to increase concurrency from within cubeSQL.

I am highly interested in a couple of sqlite branches:
-  begin-concurrent seems interesting and updated
-  sqlite server-process-edition branch has been updated on August 2017

Based on documentation seems like that sqlite server-process-edition would be a better option for my case but is the branch still maintained and updated?
Are the branches mutually exclusive or can be used both in the same process?
--
Marco Bambini
http://www.sqlabs.com