sqlite with visual basic?

Scott Chapman
I am having a look at Visual Basic Express 2005 Beta.  I haven't
programmed VB since version 3.0 on Windows 3.1 many years ago.  I didn't
do any database with it then.

All of my programming these days is in Python with Postgresql or SQLite.

Has anyone gotten VB and SQLite working together?

Are there some examples of this available?

Scott

RE: sqlite with visual basic?

Steve O'Hara

Check out the WIKI, there's a myriad of possibilities.....

Re: sqlite with visual basic?

Scott Chapman
Thanks Steve.

Anyone have guidance on which of these will work (well) with the latest
version of VB and SQLite?

Steve O'Hara wrote:

> Check out the WIKI, there's a myriad of possibilities.....

Re: sqlite with visual basic?

Gregory Letellier
use ags sqlite wrapper it works fine with .net

Scott Chapman a ?crit :

> I am having a look at Visual Basic Express 2005 Beta.  I haven't
> programmed VB since version 3.0 on Windows 3.1 many years ago.  I
> didn't do any database with it then.
>
> All of my programming these days is in Python with Postgresql or SQLite.
>
> Has anyone gotten VB and SQLite working together?
>
> Are there some examples of this available?
>
> Scott

RE: sqlite with visual basic?

jreidthompson
Scott Chapman wrote:

> Thanks Steve.
>
> Anyone have guidance on which of these will work (well) with
> the latest
> version of VB and SQLite?
>
> Steve O'Hara wrote:
>> Check out the WIKI, there's a myriad of possibilities.....

http://sourceforge.net/projects/adodotnetsqlite

google on finisar sqlite.net

reid