sqlite3_analyzer Python port

Santiago Gil
Hi. I have been working on porting the `sqlite3_analyzer` TCL script
to Python. [0]

In the process I built a separate Python 3 module [1] that provides
methods to individually extract the different space-usage stats. It
allows to easily do further processing with those values, for example
to generate graphs. Additionally, it can parse SQLite headers.

I wanted to share it here in hope that it can be useful to someone.

All the code, and the docs, are beta, so I would appreciate any
feedback or bug report.

[0]: Script - https://github.com/santigl/py-sqlite-analyzer (depends on [1]).
[1]: Package - https://github.com/santigl/sqliteanalyzer