sqlite3_analyzer on Windows 10 crash

James Key
When I attempt to run the sqlite3_analyzer from the command line. It crashes after loading it in MS debug the error message is:

Unhandled exception at 0x09E45AE0 in sqlite3_analyzer.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x09E45AE0.

Any thoughts?
Is this a known issue? I searched the last years digest and didn’t find it.
I did try running it from an “administrator” command prompt, same error.

James

Re: sqlite3_analyzer on Windows 10 crash

Richard Hipp-3
On 10/1/17, James Key <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I attempt to run the sqlite3_analyzer from the command line. It crashes
> after loading it in MS debug the error message is:
>
> Unhandled exception at 0x09E45AE0 in sqlite3_analyzer.exe: 0xC0000005:
> Access violation reading location 0x09E45AE0.
>
> Any thoughts?
> Is this a known issue? I searched the last years digest and didn’t find it.
> I did try running it from an “administrator” command prompt, same error.

This is not a known issue.

What version of sqlite3_analyzer.exe are you using?  Did you compile
it yourself, or are you using a version you downloaded?

Does the problem happen on all database files that you attempt to
analyze, or just on one particular file?  Can you send us a copy of a
database file that exhibits the problem?