sqlite3PcacheCleanAll() is CPU Bound on Windows 2K8R2

sqlite3PcacheCleanAll() is CPU Bound on Windows 2K8R2

Jacob Fehr
Good Morning all,
I am hoping to get some help with an issue that we see periodically. We have a machine that does low volume, low stress but long term testing of our application. We have been able to get SQLite to become CPU bound after about 3 days of longevity testing on Windows Server 2008 R2. We have not been able to reproduce this on other OSes.
Our test is pretty basic. We create the database, then every 50 minutes +- 25 min (random variation) we insert a record. That's about it. When we do the 'COMMIT TRANSACTION' we hang in this state. The stack trace is below. Has anyone seen something like this?
ntoskrnl.exe!memset+0x85fntoskrnl.exe!IoFreeErrorLogEntry+0x6c3ntoskrnl.exe!KeSynchronizeExecution+0x692dsl.dll!sqlite3PcacheCleanAll+0xa5dsl.dll!pager_end_transaction+0x173dsl.dll!pager_playback+0x317dsl.dll!sqlite3PagerRollback+0xa2dsl.dll!sqlite3BtreeRollback+0xa7dsl.dll!sqlite3RollbackAll+0x94dsl.dll!sqlite3VdbeHalt+0x1eadsl.dll!sqlite3VdbeExec+0x69c0dsl.dll!sqlite3Step+0xeddsl.dll!sqlite3_step+0xadMyApp.exe!DBCommitTx+0xeb
Thanks,Jacob