tcl.h missing in the sourcecode zip

Meenakshi K
I downloaded the source (sqlite-source-3_2_7.zip) and tried compiling it in
.net.
However it gives an error, as the tcl.h is not included.
What do i do to successfully compile the source on .net?

RE: tcl.h missing in the sourcecode zip

Drew, Stephen
I think if you set the preprocessor definition NO_TCL it should avoid
compiling tclsqlite.c which includes this file.